- EATING :
- Angie’s Cafe works closely with us, providing each week our Cafe in our Everything Electronic Youth Club. They offer coffees, cakes and lunches.
- The Commercial Hotel is a wonderful eatery as well, and they offer excellent pub lunches. They are very family friendly.
- The Aberdeen Arms is a traditional pub, famous for its folk music evenings. It offers snacks from the bar.
- The Pharmacy also offers coffee and snacks.
- You can buy sandwiches, soft drinks and snacks from the Premier Store.
All of the above are in Tarland Square : AB34 4YL
- PARKING : is in the square, but please leave the spaces immediately outside the Premier Store free, as locals come in from the surrounding area to pick up their papers and supplies from the Store.
- You can also park at the Tarland Biking Trails car park – take the turning left just before the bridge on entering the village from the Aboyne direction. Follow Burnside Road and turn left after you pass Mill Road. ( AB34 4ZQ ). Feel free to bring bikes and make a day of it and do both. You can cut through to the centre of the village by walking across the blue bridge over the burn and this avoids the busier road from Aboyne.
- There is also a small car park by the village park which is visible on the right, as you come towards the centre of the village from the Aberdeen direction.