Saturday 16th March : 10:30 to 12:00 : Upper Hall, MacRobert Hall, Tarland, AB34 4YL
- To attend this workshop, you should be able to :
- Code simple animation or have made a simple game
- Have worked with simple loops
- Used sensing
- Moved sprites accurately around the stage and reset them to their start positions
- Made backdrop and costume changes at appropriate times
- The workshop will cover :
- Using variables.
- Using operators.
- Using clones.
- Broadcasting and receiving messages.
- Nested loops.
- Making your own blocks.
Tutor : Archie is one of our best young coders in Everything Electronic and leads the Tarland Primary Code Club he will be joint presenter with Lesley Ellis.