Welcome to the third Mad March Science Festival. This year we are based in Tarland, and will be :
- Holding a drop-in family Science Festival on the weekend of the 16/17th March in Tarland
- Hosting a series of coding workshops during the Festival weekend
- Hosting informal careers chats at Angie’s Cafe that weekend for those making subject or career choices.
- Visiting 14 local Primary schools and running individual hands-on sessions on electrical circuits – various dates see programme
- Hosting two CafeSci Adult talks by local scientists in Angie’s Cafe – 7th./28th March
- Hosting MadLabs at Everything Electronics in British Science Week on 11th March – open to all
- Hosting two closed events – one for the Aboyne Drop-in Club and one for the Aboyne Guides
Download a pdf of the main Festival program : Open Festival program
Download a pdf of the schools programme : Schools’ Festival
Many thanks to Alastair Taylor for the use of his lovely picture of a mountain hare.